What is Holistic Counselling?
For many of us, at certain point in our lives we come to a crossroad where things as they are no longer fulfill us, and we feel a pressing need for change but don’t know where to start, this is when counselling can help. Counselling has shown to help people cope with anxiety, depression, relationship issues, career/life transition, as well as childhood trauma.
Holistic Counselling is a form of healing therapy that empowers you to access your own inner wisdom to rectify unhealthy patterns and overcome self-limiting beliefs in order to foster deep change and emotional wellbeing.
The holistic approach to counselling embraces the individual as a whole – mind, body, spirit, emotions – because all parts of us are interconnected and when every part is supported, holistic balance is achieved. A your holistic counsellor I seek to understand the whole you and your life experience as I support you in your journey of personal growth and self-transformation.
Holistic counselling differs from traditional therapies in several ways:
- The emphasis is on self-empowerment and self-healing
- It uses a positive approach to solving problems
- It relies on action, not just words
- It can provide rapid results
What is the counselling process?
The counselling process starts with an initial telephone consult (free). This helps us both assess if and how holistic counselling can help. The journey from thereon is an individual one, however the aim is to equip you with the self-understanding and strategies to take control of your life within four to six sessions.
In our sessions you are supported and empowered to:
- Work through life’s major changes and roadblocks
- Break unhealthy patterns and start living with intention
- Let go of the negative self-beliefs that are holding you back
- Rebuild your self-worth, make positive changes, and move forward
- Feel whole and fulfilled again with your sense of self and purpose
Work with me
My counselling style is gentle, personable, genuine and respectful, with a whole lot of emotional honesty and a good dose of humour. Our sessions are a safe supportive space for you to share your thoughts and feelings, self-reflect and heal.
What clients say…
“The counselling sessions that I have had with Anna have uplifted my daily life, my relationships and my overall wellbeing. I am filled with awe for Anna’s exceptional skills and her masterful way of helping the best version of myself take centre stage. Thank you Anna” – Monique
“Finding a counsellor is a really personal journey and can be super challenging! However, I don’t see anyone NOT connecting with Anna. She is kind, calming, caring, objective, and offers really helpful ways to handle all the ups and downs of life” – Naomie
“Our sessions are genuine and honest, and Anna is very skilled at lightening what can be some difficult conversations with very well-placed humour” – Mark
- Dip. Holistic Counselling (ASHC)
- Dip. Holistic Living Coaching(Holistic Living Training Institute)
- Postgrad. Cert. Relationship Counselling (ASHC)
- Bachelor of Linguistics(La Trobe University)
Please call 0435 750 907 for more information or to book an appointment.
Anna Diep is available at the Four Seasons Wellness Centre Monday to Friday.
Four Seasons Wellness Centre
305 Johnston Street
Abbotsford, Melbourne Victoria